No of Positions: 125
Location of Posting: Andhra pradesh
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Fluency in local language is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in dairy livestock .
- 0-1 Year of marketing experience in animal supplements.
- Any Degree- Any Specialization.
- B.Sc with MBA in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Formulating and implementing strategic plan to achieve the growth objectives in the dairy livestock division.
- Executing market research to identify and build relationship with farmers, doctors, gopalmithra agents and retailer for repeat orders.
- Developing and expanding the sales and distribution network throughout the villages in allocated mandals .
- Analyze the market trends and help in introduce innovative products.
- Educate farmers by organizing campaigns and meetings at their respective villages in regular intervals.
- Present key operations report to Executive director on periodical basis.
- Monitor competitor movements in the market.
- Ensure to organize the logistics and timely distribution of products.
- Address customer complaints.
We’ll get back to you within 5 working days