1. Degradation of ANF (Anti nutritional factors) in soya meal & rice bran.
2. Improved content of essential and non-essential amino acids in FSM.
3. Ensures vibrant supply of food for plankton growth upon which fish and shrimp stocks thrive.
4. Slow release of nutrients – Providing nutrition for plankton over a long period of time thereby avoiding excess plankton bloom and crashes.
5. Locks all the parameters of the pond water which simultaneously promotes in steady growth of fish.
1gm/kg of De-oiled rice bran /De-oiled soya meal.