1. Degradation of ANF (Anti nutritional factors) in soya meal & rice bran.
2. Improved content of essential and non-essential amino acids in FSM.
3. Ensures vibrant supply of food for plankton growth upon which fish and shrimp stocks thrive.
4. Slow release of nutrients – Providing nutrition for plankton over a long period of time thereby avoiding excess plankton bloom and crashes.
5. Locks all the parameters of the pond water which simultaneously promotes in steady growth of fish and shrimps.
1gm/kg of De-oiled rice bran /De-oiled soya meal.