TO CONTROL NITRITE AND AMMONIA.
Nitrosomonas eutropha, Nitrobacter winogradskyi, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Plant extracts, Excipients.
1 BILLION CFU/ML (1x109)
- Features a high-biomass, high performance nitrifying microbial consortium.
- Designed specifically to eliminate ammonia and nitrites in aquatic ecosystems.
- Actively oxidizes ammonia and nitrites by neutralizing their toxic effect on the aquatic life.
- Helps maintain a balanced aquatic ecosystem.
- Contributes positively to the health of aquatic animal and plant life.
- Reduces the risk of sickness and death of aquatic animal.
For ammonia and nitrite treatment : 1.0 ltr – 1.5 Ltrs per acre.
For ammonia and nitrite prevention : 500 ml – 1.0 ltr per acre for every 15 days.