Aspergillus Oryzae is a filamentous fungi characterized by a round vesicle with extending conodial chains. It grows at a temperature of around 30-35°C and prefers environment rich in oxygen . They are distinct from other microbes due to the fact that they utilize both primary and secondary metabolic system. This fungi is most essential to the fermentation processes because of its ability to secrete large amounts of various enzymes, which allows it to decompose the proteins of various starches into sugars and amino acids.
Benefits of Aspergillus Oryzae :
- - Improves macronutrient metabolties in laying hens.
- - Lowers the serum cholesterol of broiler chickens.
- - Decreases the ammonia gas production.
- - Increases efficiency of milk yield and nutrient digestibilities for early lactation.
- -Stabilizes the rumen pH.
- - Biological control of the camel tick infestation.
- - Growth performance.
- - Digestibility of dietary components and intestinal enzymes.