It is also named as Lactobacillus sporogenes.Bacillus coagulans are gram positive , medium rod shaped bacteria which are widely found in animal rumin, water and soil. It is a motile non-pathogenic bacteria which can withstand harsh temperatures, acidity and salinity by enclosing protective spores around themselves. It can also thrive in high and low oxygen environments.
Benefits of Bacillus Coagulans:
- - Induce humoral immunity.
- - Restores normal flora in the gut and intestine regions -Eliminates the growth of pathogens.
- - Improve water quality.
- - Maintain Ph level between 8.0-8.3.
- - Increase in DO.
- - Decrease in nitrites and ammonia.
- - Maintain proper gut flora.
- - Improves digestion.