Bacillus subtilis is a gram positive bacterium found in the gastrointestinal tract of animals . The cells are typically rod shaped and grow in temperatures between 25-35 degrees celsius. It can gain protection more quickly against many stress situations such as acidic, alkaline, oxidative and heat.
Benefits of Bacillus Subtilis:
- - Self healing of concrete.
- - Silage additive.
- - Improves milk production and milk components yield.
- - Promotes the growth of total ruminal bacteria (i.e proteolytic and amylolytic bacteria).
- - Increase in milk yields, fat and protein content.
- - Significantly reduces salmonella in broilers.
- - Improvement in feed conversion rate and body weight gain.
- - Animal feed ingredient.
- - Intestinal immune-system development.
- - Improve growth performance and disease.
- - Option to reduce animal feed ingredients.
- - Improves digestion-assimilation.
- - Reduce water pollution in ponds.
- - Improves fecal texture and odour.
- - Improves tract macronutrient digestibility.