Lactobacillus acidophilus is a gram positive, homofermentative, microaerophilic species, grows readily at low pH values and has an optimum growth temperature of around 37 °C . It occurs naturally in animal gastrointestinal tract and mouth. when L. acidophilus breaks down food in the intestine, several substances are formed (such as lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide) that create an unfriendly environment for "bad" bacteria. It is one of the strongest and most beneficial probiotic strain.
Benefits of Lactobacillus Acidophilus:
- - Supports digestive disorders and weak immune systems.
- - Guards the health of pet's entire digestive tract.
- - Increase in weight gain/growth.
- - Bolstering foundational immunity.
- - Less symptoms of allergies and other diseases in older years.
- - Rebalancing your pet’s micro-flora while strengthening its immune system.
- - Re-establishing internal balance.
- - Helping the beneficial bacteria proliferate in the colon.
- - Improves digestion.
- - Strengthens the immune system .
- - Replacing the "friendly" intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- - Helping digestion and suppressing disease causing bacteria.
- - Growth, reduction in mortality, and improvement in feed conversion efficiency.
- - Improving animal health and productivity.
- - Improved egg production.
- - FCR along with reduced cholesterol concentration in the eggs.
- - Inhibit the growth of pathogenic and putrefactive bacteria and yeast.
- - Accelerate bowel movements and promote regularity.
- - Help alleviate lactose intolerance.
- - Make food more digestible.
- - Prevent constipation, diarrhea and digestive disorders.
- -Stimulate the immune system.
- - Enhance the intestinal mucosal immunity of young camels.
- -Maintainance of growth and performance.
- -Potential ability to control pathogenic vibrio alginolyticus.