Lactobacillus casei is a mesophilic bacteria that is gram positive, rod shaped, nonsporing, nonmotile and anaerobic. It can survive in a wide range of pH and temperatures. L. casei can be found intestinal tracts and reproductive systems of animals.
Benefits of Lactobacillus Casei:
- - Possess antibacterial activity by toleratating acid and bile salts .
- - Efficient at converting feed into live weight.
- - Prevents and heals diarrhea flatulence.
- - Strengthens the intestinal mucosa.
- - Improves the digestive process.